Re: attempted install of buster arm64 net-install on rp4 fails instantly

Gene Heskett wrote:

> Keep me posted please.

Assembled today and dd raspbian to the sd card. All worked fine.
I am under pressure now, so I don't know when I can try the NFS root and
debian.
>From the experience with RPi2 it is much easier to do nfs when testing.

But in general it is very nice piece of hardware. I am wondering if I can
replace my desktop with it. First impression is that video quality is not
the best.

I ordered Joy-It box with two active fans which came with 3 heat syncs. 3A
Power Supply with usb cable and a hdmi cable.

regards