Re: Default date output format changed after an upgrade to buster

> And the only solution to Zeno's Paradox that I've been able to identify
> relies on the notion that space and time are not infinitely
> subdivisible.

Really?  I thought the solution is that while the distance is divided at
each step, the time between each step is also divided, so you end up
performing an infinite number of step in a finite amount of time.

Zeno's paradox has a real-life embodiment which helps think about it:
the bouncing ball.  It bounces back but with only N% of the original
energy, so if you choose N at 50, you get exactly Zeno: at each bounce it
bounces half as high, but it also takes half as long to perform that
bounce, so while it does bounce an infinite number of times it doesn't
bounce for ever.

        Stefan