Re: Default date output format changed after an upgrade to buster

On 2019-09-13 at 12:05, Greg Wooledge wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 10:44:42AM -0500, David Wright wrote:
>
>> But time is continuous.
>
> Maybe.  Quantum mechanics still holds some secrets we haven't
> learned.

And the only solution to Zeno's Paradox that I've been able to identify
relies on the notion that space and time are not infinitely
subdivisible.

I've been considering an alternate one involving the idea that it's just
*motion* that isn't infinitely subdivisible, but I'm not sure I've
finished working out the kinks of that one to the point where I could
comfortably advocate for it.

--
   The Wanderer