Re: attempted install of buster arm64 net-install on rp4 fails instantly

David wrote:

> I didn't bother with the heatsinks that came with it. I just wanted a
> fan and some ventilation instead of a sealed little plastic oven.

Yes, a similar was ordered and arrived as well. I tend to plan all of this
in my head and usually it works so well, that I do not have to run to the
shop after. It simply kills the excitement. And imagine it is a Sunday -
you have to wait a whole day or may be longer if you can not find what you
need in the local IT shop and then complain like Gene :)

regards