Re: Default date output format changed after an upgrade to buster

* On 2019 12 Sep 06:16 -0500, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> Now I consider establishments like Walgreens, Rite-Aid, Walmart, and others to
> be foreign infiltrators, as, when they have an In and an Out door side by side,
> the In is on the left.  (Ok, Walmart is only a halfway foreign infiltrator, as
> they typically have at least two entrances with In and Out doors, one of them
> has the In door on the left, the other has the In door on the right.)

Not all Walmarts are like that.  ;-)

The one in Beatrice, NE is as you describe, at least the north most
entrance.  The ones in Marysviile, KS and Fairbury, NE are "normal",
i.e. ingress on the right when outside the store and egress on the right
when inside the store.

Apologies for more clock drift.  ;-D

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us