Re: Linux Journal epub files

* On 2019 11 Sep 11:28 -0500, Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 09, 2019 at 07:15:16AM -0500, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> > I did manage to grab all of the available PDF files and then grabbed
> > everything in HTML for good measure in my personal archive.  I could
> > pass along the needed PDF files if that would help you.  Note that I
> > have no expressed permission from Linux Journal to do so.
>
> That's a kind offer, Nate. In the event that archive.org do *not* have
> these all already (and I'm trying to verify), then it would be best IMHO
> to arrange to get the PDFs to them. I can facilitate that, if you want.
> Please contact me off-list if you are happy to proceed.

Are the files unavailable from the link Steve gave in this thread?  It
looks like even that is changing and redirects to
https://linuxjournal.rocks/issue-archive  The base URL now is a CRM and
actually has a new post dated Tuesday.

I'm not sure who is running it and it seems to be tied to GitHub (has a
Fork Me link).

Anyway, I'd be glad to share what I grabbed.  Just let me know.

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB