Re: Trapped in Gnome

Thomas George wrote:
> At login after booting up there is a symbol like a gear below the
> password entry line. I moved the mouse and clicked on this symbol.
> Several options appeared and I decided to try Classic Gnome. This worked
> but the next time I booted up the mouse was frozen. The symbol to change
> desktops is there but there is no way to reach it, the mouse is stuck in
> the lower right side of the screen
>
> How can I escape? I don't like the version of Gnome I an stuck in

  do the tab or arrow keys do anything?  ESC,
Control Alt Delete, Control Alt F11, Control Alt F1 - F8?
do any of these do anything?

  i'm not familiar with Gnome keyboard commands any more
but some of these should get you somewhere.  :)  the
Control Alt F1 should get you to a command line login.

  songbird