Re: Trapped in Gnome

On 9/11/19 8:41 AM, Thomas George wrote:
At login after booting up there is a symbol like a gear below the password entry line. I moved the mouse and clicked on this symbol. Several options appeared and I decided to try Classic Gnome. This worked but the next time I booted up the mouse was frozen. The symbol to change desktops is there but there is no way to reach it, the mouse is stuck in the lower right side of the screen

How can I escape? I don't like the version of Gnome I an stuck in

If you got a new kernel or kernel upgrade, then that is where I would put the blame. I've seen the problem before, reverting back to the old kernel got it going again.
--
Jimmy Johnson

MX-19-XFCE-4.14 - AMD E2-6110 - EXT4 at sda11
Registered Linux User #380263