Re: Problem enabling IOMMU with Buster and Xen

Intense Red wrote:

>    What I want to do is to run multiple secure/separated VMs on a machine. One
> of those VMs will be to handle an Internet connection and firewall. Another VM
> will do filesharing via NFS and Samba; another VM is to run Kodi and output
> videos/TV via HDMI to a TV/monitor.
>
>    From everything I've read, Xen is the ideal choice -- but only if I can get
> it to run. :)

You might want Proxmox, which is a virtualization management
distro built on top of Debian.

Or, maybe KVM/QEMU with libvirt management.

In any case, remember that VMs generally don't provide much
security from each other -- they're billed that way, but new
escapes keep being found.

-dsr-