Re: Default date output format changed after an upgrade to buster

Am Dienstag, 10. September 2019, 22:52:03 CEST schrieb Greg Wooledge:
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 10:06:37PM +0200, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> > after an upgrade from stretch to buster, the date default output changed
> > on my system
> >
> > As an example:
> >
> > Tue Sep 10 19:50:26 CEST 2019   (stretch)
> > Tue 10 Sep 2019 09:26:33 PM CEST      (buster)
> >
> > I am just wondering if this is a known issue or if another configuration
> > change during the upgrade caused this.
>
> https://www.mail-archive.com/debian-user@lists.debian.org/msg741032.html

Many thanks for all the replies. Greg, the perfect explanation you already
gave here

https://www.mail-archive.com/debian-user@lists.debian.org/msg741096.html

(that explains why buster behaves differently).

I think it would have been worth an entry for apt-listchanges, since it might
at least change the output of some local scripts (like it did here).

Thanks again
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch