Re: missing /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq on rasbperry pi 3b

	HI.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 07:27:59PM +0200, basti wrote:
> Hello Reco,
>
> after some searching i have found this post
> https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/6/11/965
>
> It look like that is in the "next" branch of linux kernel:
>
> https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/tree/arch/arm64/configs/defconfig?h=next-20190904
>
> I hope this would be in bulleseye.

They could build this kernel as a backport once it gets released, so no
need to wait for bullseye.
Besides, I locked CPU frequency on this particular Pi to the absolute
minimum, and its temperature is about 62-63C (passive cooling only,
stock case). I see no reason to push it further with cpufreq.

Reco