Re: openssl headers missing while installing psiphon on Debian 10

On 08.09.19 20:03, Tapas Mishra wrote:
> On Sun, Sep 8, 2019 at 2:56 PM Ulf Volmer <u.volmer@u-v.de> wrote:
>>
>> On 08.09.19 01:28, Tapas Mishra wrote:
>>
>>> configure: error: *** OpenSSL headers missing
>>
>> Install libssl-dev.
>
> Ok thanks I did install libssl-dev
> sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
> https://pastebin.com/EYpswMRv
> I got following
> configure: error: Your OpenSSL headers do not match your
> library. Check config.log for details.

This software is untouched since 3 years. Also the included openssh
version. I doubt that this will be compatible with the openssl version
in buster. You can try to skip the openssh compiling and use the system
provided ssh client. Or use stretch, which have libssl1.0-dev as
alternative option.

But in general I do not recommend using this software.

Best regards
Ulf