Re: Sid broke my wireless

Hi!

Kernels 5.2.x are a disaster for wifi. Several wifi modules doesn't
work well or doesn't work at all. I'm experiencing myself too much
frequent disconnects with USB wifi cards (Mediatek and Realtek). Then
add USB 3.0 problems (Wrong bounce buffer write length warnings) and
the result is a barely usable system.

Downgrade to 4.19 kernels is not possible for me because with them I
have 100% cpu usage from ksoftirqd kernel process.

I'm really waiting for a new kernel upgrade in Sid.