Re: attempted install of buster arm64 net-install on rp4 fails instantly

Gene Heskett wrote:

> And that contained the seeds of my boot problem, the ntfs cards need to
> have a fat32 re-formatting. NTFS/SDXC doesn't work.

No idea how the 4b works but the older 2b needed vfat because of the
firmware. Might be still the same. Your idea to create one smaller
partition with vfat was good. This is what I intend to do as soon as I get
the 4b, but now I wonder if I would need it at all. If netboot works, then
it would be only the TFTP server