Re: attempted install of buster arm64 net-install on rp4 fails instantly

On Sunday 08 September 2019 02:18:38 David wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Sep 2019 at 06:59, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> > What did I do wrong in dd-ing
> > the net-install iso to the new 64GB u-sd card?
>
> Please give us a link so that we can identify and test whatever
> file you are calling "the net-install iso".
>
> Please show us exactly the "dd" command you used to write
> it to the sd card.
>
> If you do that, it makes it possible that we can duplicate your
> situation and/or reliably answer your question.

i should have changed the subject, thats an armhf iso, the last one I
tried, but both were tried yesterday, same results.

The md5sum of the arm64 file
root@coyote:pi-buster$ md5sum debian-10.0.0-arm64-netinst.iso
c957472ce923bf6e0afe0f4c6a22d6c2  debian-10.0.0-arm64-netinst.iso

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis