Re: attempted install of buster arm64 net-install on rp4 fails instantly

Gene Heskett wrote:

> There is only a split second of activity of the green led, then it just
> sits there, no on screen msg of any kind.  What did I do wrong in dd-ing
> the net-install iso to the new 64GB u-sd card?

Note: The Raspberry Pi 4B does not use the bootcode.bin file - instead the
bootloader is located in an on-board EEPROM chip. The Pi 4B bootloader
currently only supports booting from an SD card. Support for USB host mode
boot and Ethernet boot will be added by a future software update. See SPI
Boot EEPROM.
https://www.raspberrypi.org/documentation/hardware/raspberrypi/bootmodes/README.md