OT: Missing sidebar; was buster: multiple instances of konqueror?

Hello,

D. R. Evans wrote:

> How do I configure konqueror in buster so that I can run more than one
> instance?
>
>   Doc

I'm glad to see that you have solved your problem with konqueror, and I'm
wondering if you can help me with mine.

Do you have a sidebar (F9)?  If you do, how did you get it?

I asked about konqueror on 28 August in the thread "Buster:  Konqueror as
File Manager", but haven't received any answers to my questions.  I would
appreciate it if you could reply either here or to my original post.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Robert