Re: buster: multiple instances of konqueror?

On 2019-09-01, D. R. Evans <doc.evans@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I configure konqueror in buster so that I can run more than one
> instance?

Settings-Configure Konqueror-Performance-
Disable 'Always try to have one preloaded instance'
Quit
Kill all residual konqueror processes.

This is the fix I gleaned from bug reports on the internets.

But I'm late to the party, haven't perused the entire thread, the
problem's been solved to boot, and god knows what else.

--
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan