Looking for suggestions of a "modern" desktop that runs Debian

Dear people,

As all my computers are quite old so far (including the ones that I
use to develop my packages and contribute to Debian), I would like to
get a "modern" desktop that is able to keep up with compiling stuff
and doing basic web surfing/web and typing texts in Emacs.

Unfortunately, I have assembled computers way, way, way back then and
I don't know which processors should go with which motherboards and so
on.

I would gladly appreciate some help choosing a computer (or computer
parts) that has a configuration along the following lines:

* Is able to run Debian without any problems (I am willing to use
something that requires firmware from non-free, but not proprietary
drivers)
* Is a budget system (I'm short on money, unfortunately)
* Is silent, with as little fans as possible
* Has the ability to have 16GB or 32GB of memory (this is one of the
parts where I am willing to focus spending the money)
* Has a processor like a modern AMD Ryzen 5 or whatever is similar in
Intel-land (the 2nd part where I am willing to focus spending the
money)
* I don't care too much about video cards; As long as it can drive a
Full HD monitor, I am satisfied. Integrated card with the CPU is
perfectly ok with me (and, actually, preferred if that would make the
final cost of the computer lower).

Any recommendations are more than welcome,

Rogério Brito.

--
Rogério Brito : rbrito@{ime.usp.br,gmail.com} : GPG key 4096R/BCFCAAAA
http://cynic.cc/blog/ : github.com/rbrito : profiles.google.com/rbrito