Re: test, Was: mplayer won't play m4a

Hi,

Curt wrote:
> I guess I wasn't precise enough. news.gmane.org is the news server.
> gmane.linux.debian.user is this newsgroup. I am here.

So what you post to gmane.linux.debian.user ends up on debian-user
mailing list too ?
(I can distinguish a typical server name from a typical group name, btw.)

I asked about gmane.linux.debian.user because it is mentioned in Rodolfo's
copy of the perceived mail headers, and because on a local USENET server
it looks like a fragmentary copy of group linux.debian.user

> Can't find that specific message id, in fact,

Rodolfo could make an attempt without the weighty attachment.
Maybe all the rest is just a red herring.

Is there a limit for attachments published for gmane.linux.debian.user ?

> (clumsy in informatics as I am)

In the locally available gmane.linux.debian.user i see an article: