Re: test, Was: mplayer won't play m4a

On 2019-09-03, Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Curt wrote:
>> I post to the group via news.gmane.org with a NNTP client.
>
> Can you see gmane.linux.debian.user there ?

I guess I wasn't precise enough. news.gmane.org is the news server.
gmane.linux.debian.user is this newsgroup. I am here.

> If yes: Are there recent messages from Rodolfo Medina ?
> E.g. this one:

Yes, there are recent messages from that old troublemaker, Rodolfo
Medina.

;-)

>   From: Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.medina@gmail.com>
>   Subject: Re: mplayer won't play m4a
>   Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2019 13:15:24 +0000
>
> (It might have suffered silent rejection due to its 1 MB attachment.)

Can't find that specific message id, in fact, but as I have developed no
systematic way of looking for it (clumsy in informatics as I am) I may
have missed it.

--
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan