Re: test, Was: mplayer won't play m4a

Hi,

> I actually have two copies of that message: the one originally received
> by me, and the one later provided by Rodolfo as an attachment (with the
> filename '90'), which latter is the one he's been trying to reply to.

Due to no interest in the original topic, i only have the file '90'
but not a direct mailing list copy of the mail.

> The one I received through the mailing list does not contain the string
> 'gmane', at all.

So it is clear that these newsgroup and gmane headers stem from the
perception of Andrei's mail by Rodolfo's Gnus+Emacs mail client.
(I still bet that this perception somehow comes from the way how
 the message reached Rodolfo.)

Regrettably the newsgroup archive version is still not reachable for me
  http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.user/558396
It would really be interesting to see whether Rodolfo's failed attempts
pile up as follow-ups to that message.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas