  Subject: Re: mplayer won't play m4a
  From: Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com>
  Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 22:05:05 +0300

Please check by looking at the full header display or into the mailbox file
whether this message's header collection has
  Newsgroups: gmane.linux.debian.user
or any other occurence of "gmane".

And a curious question towards Curt <curty@free.fr>:

Your mails have the same
as in the message copy which Rodolfo gave me as the one to which he tries
to reply and fails.
There are more signs that gmane touches your messages before they show up
in my mailbox. (X-Injected-Via-Gmane: http://gmane.org/)

If it is not an intrusion into your privacy: Do you have an explanation
for the involvement of gmane in your mail transport ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas