Re: openvpn-systemd-resolved vs gui

Il 02/09/19 19:52, john doe ha scritto:

Those messages are error messages, if I were you I would put the missing
file 'scripts/update-systemd-resolved' in the directory
'/etc/openvpn/scripts' or look in your openvpn config file for the '--up
script' directive.

They sure behave like warnings, though: the bulk of traffic goes through the vpn interface ;)

Anyhow, given the sheer amount of those errors it looks like I've been bitten by this bug: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=933987

I moved the script from /etc/openvpn to /etc/openvpn/scripts and now I get a different error: ovpn-update-systemd-resolved[6820]: disabling NCP mode (--ncp-disable) because not in P2MP client or server mode

Next, I saw the dependency from openvpn was just "Suggest" so I removed it altogether and now there are no errors. I will note in the system log this thread and for the moment I'll leave it at that.

Thanks for your help.