Re: test, Was: mplayer won't play m4a

"Thomas Schmitt" <scdbackup@gmx.net> writes:

> Hi,
>
> The Wanderer wrote:
>> Rodolfo posted a copy of that message as an attachment, just now, so
>> that should be check-able. I don't see anything quite odd just at a glance.
>
> Yes. Looks totally normal.
>

>> Here's an attempt to reply to the message which Rodolfo Medina has
>> reported having trouble replying to. Has anyone else tried to reply to
>> this message, prior to this?
>
> I did, creating the sub-thread "Re: test, Was: mplayer won't play m4a".
> Same as with your attempt: no problems. And Rodolfo can reply to our
> follow-up mails in the thread.
>
> It is not yet proven whether the strange In-Reply-To: header content
> is to blame. But i see it in my Cc: of the failed attempt of Rodolfo
> to follow-up to Andrei POPESCU's mail with id
> 20190826190505.zldub4tzker6am7d@localhost.
> The successful attempts to our recent mails don't have this header.

Every time I'm sending a mail message from my Gnus system (even jus now), it
says something as:

The Message-ID looks strange: "<87sgpetvv7.fsf@lenovo>".  Really post? (y or n) n

Maybe this means something...  Maybe Andrei has some sort of anti-spam system
that prevents strange IDs to reply to his posts...?

Rodolfo