Re: test, Was: mplayer won't play m4a

On 2019-09-02 at 11:33, Thomas Schmitt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i wrote:
>>> I don't have the mail by Andrei POPESCU in my mailbox,
>
> The Wanderer wrote:
>> I do. It has:

>> If you want the full message, I can probably pass it along as an
>> attachment.
>
> The full header block would be of interest. (Although i have few hope
> to spot any strangeness.)

Rodolfo posted a copy of that message as an attachment, just now, so
that should be check-able. I don't see anything quite odd just at a glance.

I'm about to reply (via Thunderbird's "reply to list" button) to my
local copy of Andrei's message, to see whether a reply from someone
other than Rodolfo goes through.

> Andrei POPESCU could join this discussion and post a test mail to
> which Rodolfo Medina could try to reply. This would help to
> understand whether it is in some way a systematic problem between the
> two mail clients.

That could be interesting, indeed, but I don't think we're quite out of
avenues to pursue even without that.

--
   The Wanderer