openvpn-systemd-resolved vs gui

Hi.

After seeing some warnings in the system logs, I decided to investigate and found out that I am supposed to enable this script to integrate the dns information supplied from the server into the local configuration.

Do I really have to do it if I am not worried about dns leaks? I'm actually ok with using whatever server the local network has, as long as the traffic itself is encrypted I'm fine.

If yes, how do I enable it from the network-manager applet?

Thanks,
Andrea.