Re: mount weirdness

On 2019-08-08, Thomas Schmitt <scdbackup@gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The central riddle is how mount(8) can fail to make the filesystem
> available without visibly reporting an error.

Nothing to do with these swaps spaces (I took a gander at the /etc/fstab)?

 /wa1/Swap5 ...
 /wa2/Swap6 ...

 "I can mount /dev/sdb2 on any mount point except /wa1 and 2)" says the
 OP.

There's also a /wa3/Swap4, so maybe not. I wonder what happens if you
try to mount a partition on ... well.

--
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan