Re: x and virtual consoles

On 2019-08-04, Ed <ed-debian@s5h.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> For years I would happily ctrl-alt-f<1-6> for an additional x.org
> session by running 'startx' and another window manager. Until now-ish.
>

> What I have observed is that x sessions started from a text console can
> cooperate with each other, it seems limited to lightdm/gdm logins only.

Is this related to this (I can't really understand what you're saying
here, actually, though everybody else seems to, but what the hell):

https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/46655

If not, disregard (there's not really any help in those links I must
admit, either).

--
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan