Re: hp-plugin fails

On qui, 01 ago 2019, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
On Thu, 1 Aug 2019, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
Perhaps you succeeded running hp-plugin once as root and it created the lock file (/data/home/frenkiel/.hplip/hp-plugin.lock) with root permission

   hi Tomas,
thank you for your suggestion, but it's of course the first thing I checked
   and  found no lock file
   Anyway, I dont see how running anything as root, in the root tree,
   could create a file in mmy home tree.

And what are the permissions in the directory, as Tomas asked? (ls -al /data/home/frenkiel/.hplip)

--
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br