Re: Stream m3u8 not supported by network music player

Le 01/08/2019 à 09:41, john doe a écrit :
On 7/31/2019 1:04 PM, john doe wrote:
Answering from this e-mail to all of the answers.

On 7/30/2019 1:50 PM, Celejar wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 13:04:10 +0200
john doe <johndoe65534@mail.com> wrote:

stream from the above (VLC does it, so I should be able to  do the same).

As suggested I will look at transcoding if I can't find that direct URL.

Looking at transcoding to mp3 using vlc I see that I will require to
install x11 and other packages.

If I'm successfull, the transcoding will be done on a server where x11
won't be available which makes the use of vlc not practical.
Is there a command line (CLI) alternative to vlc for transcoding to mp3
and streaming that transcoded mp3 stream to my devices?

--
John Doe

VLC can work without X11
begin:vcard
fn:Kevin DAGNEAUX
n:DAGNEAUX;Kevin
org:Fiitelcom
adr;quoted-printable:;;12 rue du Pr=C3=A9 Drou=C3=A9;Chavelot;;88150;France
email;internet:kevin.dagneaux@fiitelcom.fr
title:Informaticien
tel;work:03 29 36 88 85
x-mozilla-html:TRUE