Re: please stop breaking threads (was: Problem Installing DiscoveryStudio2019 in Buster

>Bw, 9.7.2019 14:13 +0200:

>Could you please stop this nonsense? You break every thread you
>participate in. "In-Reply-To" is a message *header* field and as such
>(surprise!) belongs into the header section of the message and not into
>it's body, where you insist on putting it.
>
>Again: please stop this nonsense!

No Problem, Sorry To Offend... how's this look to ya?

I would subscribe, but there is a lot of (pointless) mail and I have
limited bandwidth.  Until broadband is lower than my electric bill I am stuck with
500MB per month.

Maybe you could spam/filter out my address permanently?

L8r,
bw