Re: fix for no ssh

On 2019-07-08, Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Lu, 08 iul 19, 09:06:33, Curt wrote:
>> On 2019-07-08, Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > This was fixed before the release.

>> What?
>
> Is there something wrong with the current wording?

I guess, as I thought I was referring to the release-notes, which
haven't been.

>> > You are aware that the Release Notes are work in progress as long
>> > as the
>> > corresponding Debian release is still in testing, right?

>> How will the mistakes be fixed if no one points them out?

> Yes, please! I'm sure you know how to use reportbug ;)

Actually, I don't, but I could give it a try. There was some uncertainty
in a recent thread about whether "it" had been fixed or not.

>> > Patches welcome.

>> I've given them. Delete the erroneous stanza concerning the migration of
>> inteface names, and begin the stanza concerning the critcial systemd bug
>> as above (rephrases welcome).
>
> I have no idea which daemons on my system are using getramdom().

You got me there. AFAIK, openssh and openssl.

--
"These findings demonstrate that under appropriate conditions the isolated,
intact large mammalian brain possesses an underappreciated capacity for