Re: Re: Please consider unblocking Chromium and linux packages for Buster

> For security critical packages like web browsers I would always recommend getting a newer version from unstable or from stable-security ASAP.
What would be the best procedure as of today to have v75 instead of v73 on stretch? I tried pinning v75 from unstable but it suggests huge changes (91 upgraded, 41 newly installed, 12 to remove) including core system libraries
Thanks,
Rodrigo