Re: WRITING to NTFS drives

mick crane wrote:

> Thing is you don't know what windows is going to do next.
> Was an update a few days ago that I assume was why PC just started
> crashing ( which hasn't happened for years ) and couldn't decide if it
> wanted to boot or not.
> Then an hour later there was another update and all started playing
> nicely again.

But this has nothing to do with the original question. We even do not know
what linux or debian developers will do next ;-)

The point is that OP should know that ntfs-3g works well under linux. I
guess there should be additional thought which user does the writes, but it
does not change the fact that it works fine.

regards