lightdm-gtk-greeter: disabling "suspend" or other entry

Hi.

I'm using lightdm-gtk-greeter and I would like to disable some of the options, for example "suspend".

I've found a package called lightdm-gtk-greeter-settings but it doesn't seem to do what I want: in the "Panel" tab, I can remove the whole "power menu" indicator but not drill down and pick a specific sub-option to remove.

In a rather old SE thread[1] I saw a suggestion to try polkit so I created the PKLA files, rebooted and tried again to select "reboot". I am really after disabling "suspend", disabling "reboot" would have been just a test and... it didn't work, meaning the system rebooted happily also at the second try.

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks,
Andrea.

[1] https://askubuntu.com/questions/137336/how-do-i-remove-the-shutdown-button-only-on-the-login-screen