Re: That time IPv6 farted in Gene's church (Was Re: forcedeth?)

Hello,

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 10:13:12AM -0700, Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> On 05/26/2019 11:03 PM, Andy Smith wrote:
> >There doesn't seem to be any point in interacting further.
>
> Andy that's the most helpful thing you've said,

I guess you missed the response where the very first thing I did was
to actually show Gene how to disable IPv6, even though I predicted
it wasn't his issue, and then he later agreed (in a response to
another poster) that it wasn't his issue.

> you are trolling Gene a longtime Debian Linux User who is having
> problems adjusting to not having Debian Linux any longer, like so
> many others who are longtime Debian Users,

I'm having trouble making sense of what you're saying there, but
what I am doing is taking issue with Gene's insistence that IPv6 is
responsible for every problem he encounters.

> so please don't troll.

Is your definition of trolling "asking someone to back up their
statements"? If not then I'd be interested to know what it is that
I'm doing that you think is trolling.

Cheers,
Andy