Re: That time IPv6 farted in Gene's church (Was Re: forcedeth?)

On Tuesday 28 May 2019 09:48:35 am Erik Christiansen wrote:

> On 28.05.19 08:59, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > On Tuesday 28 May 2019 08:34:37 am Erik Christiansen wrote:
> > > That said, one could upgrade just that one package, and try it
> > > out. If it is fixed, you're on a winner then and there. "Fixed"
> > > beats "reported", as you can get on with the next issue.
> > >
> > > Erik
> >
> > A great idea Erik. What then is the deb line in sources.list to
> > enable that?  Thats what I was alluding to when I said inner circle.
>
> At https://wiki.debian.org/DebianExperimental#To_configure_APT
> we see a sources.list line and how to pin a specific package install
> to that, either on the command line or in /etc/apt/preferences.
>
> Here's hoping that your wife's COPD is bearable, she doesn't throw
> your cooking at you, and you can maintain the stamina each day to be
> her palliative carer despite your 84 years.
>
> Erik

it does impinge on my playtime from time to time. But she was a good find
when I found her in 1987. And we still haven't considered an Alaskan
divorce after 30 years, which is longer than I've ever had before.
She's my 3rd. First one had a stroke and died at about the 10th
anniversary, she was 34 then, after very enthusiasticly giving me 3
kids. They have all passed now, the 2 girls from cancer and the boy
tried to play mumbledepeg  with a kia while he had a quart of scotch in
him. Fatal of course. The second woof turned out to have her own agenda
and left after 16 years.  She came with 3 and only one survives today,
MD took the other 2 at about their 30th, and I made 3 boys with her, so
I have 4 boys left today.  All doing well. But this dear lady is down to
around 70-75 lbs, not much time left.  You never get used to losing the
family you figured would be around ones own bed at the end.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)