Re: That time IPv6 farted in Gene's church (Was Re: forcedeth?)

On 2019-05-27 22:22, Gene Heskett wrote:

Then what was I looking at 3 hours ago, looked like a login form to me,
wanted my username, my real name and my email address. That popped up
and denied me access when I clicked on add bug in the upper right corner
of the screen? It flat refused to let me proceed without a valid login.
Yet you're telling me it should sail right on by just by clicking on the
add button?

This might be an issue with your browser.

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31