Re: NIC Bonding 802.3ad LACP without switch

Hello sven,
hello reco,

I want to speedup my network connection beween srv-a and srv-b. There is
only a 1:1 connection.
I have try to use balance-alb and copy some files from a to b with only
112 MB/s with dd and netcat.

So Im not shure if balance-alb use both interfaces.