Re: NIC Bonding 802.3ad LACP without switch

> I have 2 Servers both of them has an dual port nic, I want to bond this
> and try to configure this in 802.3ad mode. There are no switch beween,
> and there is no crossover cable installed.

"and there is no crossover cable installed"?

Beside the point that Gigabit Ethernet does no longer need special
cross-over cables to work, what do you want to achieve here?

The different bonding protocols have some very special ways of working
and selection the right one depends on what the problem is.

Grüße,
Sven.

--
Sigmentation fault. Core dumped.