Re: Insidious systemd

On 05/26/2019 10:05 PM, bw wrote:
[snip]

It might be a bug if wicd requires systemd as init? but I have not
researched the issue. I think it's a lot of work for little gain
to fight the way things are.  Systemd is here, it has been working fine
for yrs.  It is the default init for debian.  I really dont see why you
would say it is 'insidiuous' because it is widely known to be this way.

Synonyms for insidious include subtle, seductive, treacherous; but apparently not secret nor unknown.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insidious