Re: That time IPv6 farted in Gene's church (Was Re: forcedeth?)

Hello,

On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 12:41:36AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 26 May 2019 10:09:49 pm Andy Smith wrote:
> > On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 11:25:26AM -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > > No Andy, it didn't drink my last beer (Murphy does that), or kill
> > > any kittens but it did totally disable ipv4. How? Simply by refusing
> > > to apply a route/gateway to the ipv4 settings we do manually.
> >
> > Can you show the archive link to the email where it was established
> > that having IPv6 enabled in the kernel prevented your IPv4
> > configuration from being applied?

Somehow you have failed to respond to this very simple request,
opting instead to just ramble on restating yourself.

There doesn't seem to be any point in interacting further.

It's a shame that you waste everyone's time with these delusions.
Not just people trying to help you but also those future searchers
who are having problems with the same software as you and are led on
a wild goose chase when you report that IPv6 is the root cause,
amidst pages and page of distraction, yet somehow never get around
to explaining how or why.

Andy