Re: reboot stuff doesn't start

>Greetings all;
>
>New stretch install about 2 weeks ago, cleaning up the remains.  Fresh
>disk, so no leftovers. But lots of stuff has been copied over from the
>wheezy disk since
>
>I have spamassassin enabled in my rc5.d, and I start heyu engine and heyu
>monitor in my rc.local for several years , but neither one is actually
>being started now.
>
>I can restart spamassassin once logged it, ditto for heyu and friends.
>
>Why don't they start when they're supposed to?
>
>Thanks all.
>
>Cheers, Gene Heskett
>--
>"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
>-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
>Genes Web page <http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>

Hii Gene, SInce you are going to a lot of trouble getting this stuff
setup, why not try and ditch use of rc.local for starting services
altogether?  It really never was a nice thing IMHO, and really might
simplify your life in the future to just stop doing it this way.

I found a few different suggestions about sshfs on a quick search, but
really couldn't recommend a way to solve it.

https://duckduckgo.com/html/?q=mount+sshfs+boot
https://www.halolinux.us/smart-home-automation/heyu.html

If heyu is configuring itself to run by altering /etc/rc.local, then IMO
it is not for stretch.  Service files for running it under systemd should
be available somewhere.  Maybe on the net if they are not in the
pkg/build archive, have you looked around?

Good Luck.