Re: rebooted again, stretch losing keyboard but keyboard and batteries in it ae good

On Sunday 26 May 2019 03:14:34 pm Brian wrote:

> On Sat 25 May 2019 at 17:55:37 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > When buster is officially stable, I will upgrade. Thats what,
> > another week?
>
> ±x days. I say that with complete confidence. I've never been
> wrong. :)

Chuckle, even a ROTFLMAO.  Destined to become a classic.  Thats a good
way to spec the iffies. I'll try to remember that just so all the bases
are covered and it can't possibly be my fault when it all responds to
the corolias effect.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)