Re: Debian Programming languages

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 07:43:05PM +0300, Ryan Dean wrote:
> This is such an amazing topic which language is most widely used and which
> most useful. Many CS people only want to focus, do not want waste time in
> learning milllions of different languages, which will cause language
> barriers. We have limited amount of time and millions of other things in
> real life in addition to programming

Because there's just one tool in my workshop :-)

On the contrary: learning new languages helped me perfect my mastery
of those I thought I knew already.

Learning an OOP language made me a better C programer. Learning a
functional language made me a better C programmer. And so on.

Speaking several human languages is also a great experience.

Cheers
-- tomás