Re: Debian Programming languages

Hi All

Just to say thank for the information.  I have made a short blog post on
some of the languages mentioned and put links to what I would hope are
useful related resources.

http://zleap.net/debian-getting-started-3/

I am trying to write this so I can hopefully encourage those who are
learning to write code to get involved with Debian so their skills can
be improved through helping,  I have learnt a heck of a lot just by
being here doing what I have done so far.

I will probably add to this further but it's up.

Hopefully all this is helpful.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton