Re: [Possibly fake news] [DNG] Linux system can be brought down by sending SIGILL to Systemd

tomas@tuxteam.de (12019-05-25):
> That means that to send SIGILL to pid 1 you most probably gotta be
> root (systemd or not). And then, there are more classy ways to bring
> your system down anyway.
>
> Folks, please double-check that stuff before reposting. I don't want
> the Debian mailing list to become Fakebook or Twitter.

No need to double check: with a little common sense and technical
competence, a single check is enough.

Remember folks:

The proof that systemd is evil is that "cat /lib/systemd/systemd >
/dev/sda" will likely make your system unbootable.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George