Re: Debian 10 user accounts

that would be with the Calamares Installer?
I Hate it!
also it mounts all system swap partitions,
nor does it read or write partition labels.

I don't understand how to fix the Sudo issue, I can't even log in as root.
this something that Linux Mint also does, I forget how to fix it.

on my other machines I reinstalled with the Debian Installer (not the live session) and get a "normal" configuration, and no need to edit fstab, or fixup the labels afterward.

the Calamares Installer is a real thorn in my side... end of rant ;-)