Re: Gene you poor soul

On Wednesday 22 May 2019 08:05:09 am arne wrote:

> On Wed, 22 May 2019 05:34:17 -0400
>
> Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:
> > For this, I need something that fits in a
> > briefcase, and Just Works, maybe once a month.  Is such a beast even
> > made today?  Doubtfull.
>
> I had a b&w portable Canon Bubble-jet which lasted 10 years or so. On
> windows. Canon BJ-10sx.
>
> Now they make color portables which look almost the same:
>
> https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/pri
>nters/support-inkjet-printer/bjc-series/bjc-85

Apparently disco'd or close,  only price I found a new one for was $300
at amazon. I guess I'll take my chance on the $40 wallies canon.  And
include the price in the job billing.  HP also has a similar one, the
HP-1112. And I like the idea of integrated cartridge/head. Plus with the
head in the cartridge, one can clean them with a wet q-tip.  Those using
tanks and plumbing usually park the carriage where its totally
inaccessible for head cleaning attempts.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)